Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Renew Yourself

My Speed of Life has led me to focus a lot more on renewal. Often we put relaxation and rest on the back burner. This is sometimes because we're over committed to other things.

It may be, however, that we're committing ourselves to more than is humanly possible. So, I've taken some time off from a lot of my daily social network activity. Refreshingly, many other opportunities presented themselves to me.

The most important thing that I've learned is probably more biblical than anything else. There's a time for everything and a season for those things, as well. In realistic terms, it's more essential to take time out to get a better look at life.

Smelling the roses is not just a phrase! It's a terrific way to renew yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment