Friday, September 21, 2018

Chronicling Europe 2018 - Travel through My Eyes


I don’t do a lot of promos for airlines or many brands in general. It’s hard to say anything bad about an airline, however, which spoils you rotten as you travel. British Airlines has safely transported us from the US to destinations around the world.

There are some folks out there who are like me in that they LOVE to travel and they HATE to travel. I’m always excited to get to the final destination, which for me has included stops like Rome, Venice, and Copenhagen. It’s the hustle and bustle of getting there, journeying through airports, and constantly running that I HATE.

I’m not sure if it’s My Journey to 50…or a saucy attitude, but there are parts of the process that make me grumble. This is one of the many reasons why this airline was made for me! Comfortable seating, tasty beverages, yummy meals, music, and movies make me settle in and rest.

I  did anticipate traveling to this portion of the world for many years, even before my husband booked this trip. Now the only thing I needed to do was nap, write, eat, drink, and REPEAT! British Airlines did the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment