Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Chronicling Europe 2018 – My Views of Stockholm



Even though these are vacations for me they are also working trips. I find time each day to write and chronicle my impressions of each destination and port of call. There is always a lot to see and do but actually putting these things into words is the best way for me to experience them.

It doesn’t matter whether I’m travel writing for a client, researching an article, or taking notes for other work utilizing my own views is key. Stockholm really had a lot to offer me not simply as a tourist but as a family member. Getting the opportunity to see the city through the eyes of actual residents changes things a bit.

There were attractions that we certainly would have missed without this connection. One example in this category was the tasty espresso I got from a quaint little Italian café. It was nestled in a building along a narrow street lined with original brickwork from centuries past.

Children going on field trips and business people dining for lunch were sprinkled throughout the areas we visited. Words are so important because they paint a vivid picture. These can be used to create a masterpiece that is both colorful and impactful!

The Speed of Life moves on…Mindi Abair and her Grammy-winning talent were the show for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment