Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Highlights from Hawaii - Foodie Dreams




Eggs ‘n Things
2464 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu

I am not normally a breakfast eater! I know, I know about the most important meal stuff and I agree, it just not my thing. This time around though, I am in Hawaii, it’s a beautiful morning, and apparently SPAM and eggs are somethings that I simply MUST try while here.

The long line of hungry people waiting told me a couple of things. One of which was that this meal would definitely be worth the wait. The efficient drill here is to pick out what you want before you get your table, pay first, and within a few minutes the meal is ready.

I opted for the Minced Egg Scramble with green onion, SPAM, and cheddar cheese. This came with a side of the largest buttermilk pancakes I’ve seen. There were 3 syrups to choose from, maple, coconut, and papaya. Let’s just say I made delicious choices all around. Yum!






No comments:

Post a Comment