Sunday, April 29, 2018

My Journey to 50





Yes, I’m Excited to Turn 50

I’ve had friends who practically lost it when they turned 30. I guess every milestone comes with a bit of trepidation. Embracing where you are in life and being truly thankful is important. This sets the theme for the rest of life.

Aging is a privilege to those who actually understand it. Make no mistake, I’m not saying sit back and knit…unless you know how. Lol. Who says you cannot embark on this phase of life with expectation?

Travel, learn, write, explore and whatever else helps you to grow! Getting older offers us all the opportunity to tackle life in a new way. The Speed of Life doesn’t slow down for any of us so finding a pattern and rhythm is crucial.

Fortunately for me, I’ve been an outside-the-box kind of girl from the start. My plan is to take the next 2 and a half years and get prepared. The embrace, may take a little bit of work. I’ll get there though.

How about you joining me on My Journey to 50? It’s going to be AMAZING!



No comments:

Post a Comment