Friday, June 1, 2018

My Journey to 50! - Changing Looks





If you’re like me, you’re features make you an enigma. People are always questioning my age, which is a compliment. However, I know the truth because I’ve seen me from the beginning to now.

Another key thing to consider on My Journey to 50 is the expectation of changing looks. Women, especially have a challenge in this area because we hear it more so than men. Who cares what other people think about your maturing looks?

Embrace who you are today and find ways to appeal to YOURSELF. I’m finding my way now just like I did as a teen. Peer pressure, trends and outside influences are always coming! I’m preparing by feeling good in my own skin, such as it is. Lol.

Let’s embrace this Speed of Life thing together!

True beauty is only possible when the inside is healthy, intact and positive…

No comments:

Post a Comment