Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Foodie Blubs from Waikiki, HI


Kona Coffee Purveyors

2330 Kalakaua Ave #160, 
International Marketplace, Honolulu, HI 96815


As you know, I’m a sucker when it comes to the smell of a good cup of coffee. The smell coming from Kona Coffee Purveyors hooked me immediately. I already knew an authentic macchiato was coming my way. This unique spot is known as an artisan location to get Kona coffee and espresso beverages. It is also a patisserie that offers guests amazing baked goods.



My hubby gravitated towards the Pineapple Coconut Croissant which also included tasty almond slivers. This was a delectable treat when paired with a Mocha Latte. I was a bit braver and tried the Cauliflower, Cheese, and Cayenne Scone with my macchiato. The baked goods were not only unique but well-worth a second visit the next morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment