Wednesday, May 2, 2018

My Journey to 50 - Keep Exploring





I don’t know about other people, but I’ve become more adventurous as I age. When the kids were little the Speed of Life was the battle in more than one way. Now it’s time to explore in different ways than before.

Travel is definitely one of our favorite things. Seeing the world in a unique way and through the eyes of others is fulfilling. In My Journey to 50, I’ll keep moving with my hubby to explore the world…near and far.

Exploration in my mind isn’t limited to one thing like travel. Adopting our vegan lifestyle is an example in this category. Doing things that help you to improve your quality of life and spark inspiration are important, no matter what your age.

Right now, I’m exploring how to use my writing in even more creative ways…





No comments:

Post a Comment